Sunday, January 18, 2009

From Me: The Sundance Chronicles Pt. 2

So I've been working sixteen hour days, though I'm on hour seventeen right now. I haven't had a chance to walk around or take pictures and I've realized that the odds of me seeing a movie are nil.

I have met a few people and been extremely shy around Alfonso Cuaron who I have nothing but admiration for. During the day everyone is friendly for the most part, but in the evenings there are an extreme amount of douchebag partiers around this place.

I actually work in a building that hosts parties, so as I am writing this a bunch of unattractive women in dresses way too short for the weather outside and guys with fauxhawks, dance up a storm and clog up toilets on the floors below me. The parties started at nine and will be going until four in the morning.

What very little there is to tell shall be coming soon.

No comments: