Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From Me: The Sundance Chronicles Pt. 1

Today I leave for the Sundance Film Festival. I have been hired to edit some interviews of folks there for some TV channel or website. I'm not sure which, I just do what I'm hired to do.

I leave today because it appears my employers are driving and I'm riding in the backseat. I'm not exactly thrilled about the idea of spending 10 plus hours in a car, but hey it's an adventure.

Since I'll be working constantly, I won't be seeing any movies, I think, but I'm hoping there will be stories to tell and pictures to publish. Perhaps I will spend my evenings whooping it up with the people behind the scenes which could lead to juicy gossip. So stay tuned for my adventures at the cinematic tundra known to all as Sundance.

No comments: