Thursday, February 12, 2009

Everyone Is A Critic: Jedi Knight

One of the things I love about Netflix are the member reviews. When I find someone who interests me I add them to my followers list and keep an eye open for any new reviews.

This week we say hello to Jedi Knight. He's even cool enough to include a picture of himself and a cinematic philosophy on his profile.

JEDI KNIGHT




"I watch a lot of movies. I don't listen to film critics or other people. I make my own judgment. I'm against piracy."


Here are some highlights from a few of his seven hundred plus reviews:


Gran Torino
"Gran Torino has Oscar written all over it. Clint Eastwood gets better and better with every film he has ever done. This film does have racist innuendos, but it didn't stop me from seeing this film. I'm not a racist or prejudice in any way. I live in a town where people like me is racist against. I'll watch anything with Clint Eastwood. I hope that he wins a Best Actor Oscar and a third Best Director Oscar." Rating: 5 star

The Day The Earth Stood Still (2009)
"I'm so glad that I ignored the evil film critics. This remake is great. It is similiar to the 1951 original. I did watch the original before I saw the remake. Keanu Reeves was great at Klaatu. I liked GORT in this version a lot better than the one in the original. I recommend that you see this film." Rating: 4 star

88 Minutes
"88 Minutes is a wonderful suspense movie. Al Pacino is a great actor. It is also very fast-paced. If you are into all of the CSI and Law and Order shows, you need to watch 88 Minutes. I recommend it." Rating: 4 stars

The Bank Job
"This would have been a really good movie if it didn't have any sex and nudity in it. It had a good story, but the sex and nudity didn't need to be in it. Stay away from this movie." Rating: 2 stars

Walk Hard: The Dewy Cox Story
"This is one sick movie. Fans of Ray Charles, Johnny Cash and every artists that this movie parodies should stay away from this movie. This film has way too much nudity. I wanted to throw up after watching this movie." Rating: 1 star

And of course...

Fireproof
"Fireproof is a movie that every married and engaged couple should watch. You might learn something from watching this. It might help save your marriage or relationship." Rating: 5 stars



No comments: